This was a painful project but it was sooooo worth it, I cant wait to put it up!!! 🙂
It took me a long time to pick out fabric and lots of thinking because I didn’t realize there is no fabric with a wider width above 54 inches (at least I have not found one). This presented challenges since I wanted to do an 80″ x 60″ Headboard for a queen bed instead of the regular 48″ x 60″ I have seen on several blogs. After I started the project I realised its the same fabric that All Things Thrifty used, I just did it different. I love their idea too!
- Hot glue gun
- Staple gun
- Nail head trim
- Spray Adhesive
- 1″ High density foam
- Loss of a new nails
It will go up once I figure out what the color of the side tables will be…..pondering.